
Hello seventh-graders and families!
I am SO excited to get to know you all and work with you this year in English. The work will be hard, but it will not be in vain. Those of you who had me last year know, I expect a lot of my students. Your hard work is the key to your success this year in this class-- and on the iLEAP in the Spring.
This blog will be periodically updated to keep you informed about what we're doing in class. It will sometimes showcase YOUR projects, and will also feature useful links, tips, and tools for you to use.
Of course, you may also contact me through the school or at carrie.craven@jppss.k12.la.us
Here are the supplies I expect all students to have by the first week of school:
2 folders with brads and pockets
1 spiral or composition notebook
1 pencil pouch
pens (blue or black) and pencils
erasers
notebook paper
one pack of index cards
one pack of post-its
A more detailed list will be sent home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment